The Ironmaster Quick Lock Dumbbells is a great innovation for adjustable dumbbells. Conventional adjustable dumbbells like the star collar dumbbells take time when changing weight load, causing you to lose momentum. The Ironmaster Quick Lock Dumbbells enable the user to safely and quickly change weight load in seconds saving time and effort.
Ironmaster Quick Lock Dumbbells Features
• Handle Bars professionally made from solid steel with welded ends
• Elegantly chrome plated handles
• Knurled handle bars for added grip
• Features the Quick lock mechanism which includes two 4-inch diameter disc with partially threaded screw and shaft with engravings of “open” and “Lock” indicating the position of the locking mechanism
• Features weight plates made from precision-machined cast iron
• Weight plates are specifically designed to withstand abuse
• Plates are designed to stack and interlock each other for easy storage
• Square-shaped weight plates to prevent accidental rolling of dumbbells
• Each set includes 24 5 lbs plates and 4 2.5 lbs plates
• Each dumbbell offers up to 75 lbs of weight load including the handle and the locking screws
Ironmaster Quick Lock Dumbbells System
The most fascinating and eye catching feature of the Ironmaster Quick Lock Dumbbells is the innovative quick lock mechanism that lets you change and shift weight loads in seconds compared to conventional adjustable dumbbells.
The mechanism of the Ironmaster Quick Lock Dumbbells consists of the disc screw partially threaded and the shaft. The quick lock works like a release knob, when the disc is turned counter-clockwise the disc screw is at the open position, when turned clockwise, it re-engages on its locked position.
To change weight load:
• place the dumbbell on the floor with the notch facing upwards,
• turn the disc until it points to the “open” position,
• release the disc screw from the shaft
• place your wanted weight load
• replace the disc screw and turn the disc again clockwise until the notch is pointing to the “lock” position,
• and you are all set.
Advantages of the Ironmaster Quick Lock Dumbbells over Conventional Adjustable Dumbbells
• Safer workouts due to the interlocking mechanism of the plates that prevents rattling and falling of plates
• Solid lock mechanism offers fixed weight dumbbell feel
• Traditional dumbbell architecture allowing the user to do any exercise
• Solid steel construction offers long lasting service and durability
• Quick change of weight load in seconds compared to conventional star collar designs
• Easily stackable for easy storage
• Definitely a “bang for the buck”, only $429 a pair includes full 75 lbs set
• Offered with 30 days money back guarantee and lifetime warranty on repair and replacement as long it is used for home use and not commercially
The Ironmaster Quick Lock Dumbbells are no doubt an excellent addition to anyone’s personal gym equipment. Due to its cost-effective and many advantages, these set of dumbbells would surely serve you more than what you paid for.